Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Punch Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday- Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Punch????. Enjoy!
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo urges National Assembly to fast track $1.94billion loans for 10 states – Read More
2. Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, charges kidnappers of Lagos, Ogun pupils and teachers with terrorism – Read More
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arraigns family members for manipulating Federal Government’s payroll – Read More
4. A suspect confesses that he sold his niece to reduce family’s financial burden – Read More
5. The National Bureau of Statistics alleges that 2.1million Nigerians lost their jobs in 2016 – Read More