Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper 🙂.
1. Sacked factional Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, congratulates the Chairman National Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi. PDP fixes October for its National Convention – Read More
2. Etisalat Nigeria changes name to 9Mobile following loan scandal – Read More
3. Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria’s Finance Minister, says that Nigeria will continue to borrow. Her statement came few days after she noted that Nigeria cannot afford to borrow anymore – Read More
4. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) suspends Senator Dino Melaye’s recall process following court order – Read More
5. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the National House of Representatives, queries the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) over non-disclosure of interests accruable on foreign reserves – Read More