Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????.
1. Following speculations of a coup plot by junior army officers and the warning about involvement of officers in politics by Army Chief Buratai, Army spokesman, Brig. Gen. Sani Usman, said that the Nigerian Army is yet to arrest anyone – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo signed some Executive Orders on Thursday to aid budget submission by government agencies – Read More
3. Nigerian Senate finally decides to probe the recent lopsided recruitment in the DSS where officers from Katsina State were more than an entire region with 5 states. I really hope they get to the end of this one. – Read More
4. The nurse who injected Senator Adeleke before he died testified in court that he was given banned drug – Read More
5. Ex-President Jonathan at the commissioning of a new bridge in Rivers State expresses joy that he supported Wike to become the governor of the state – Read More