Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????.
1. Yesterday, The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria passed the new Petroleum Industry Governance Bill. The new bill scraps the NNPC, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), the Petroleum Products and Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) and other government agencies in the oil sector and creates only three new entities to oversee the activities of the nation’s oil sector – Read More
2. Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, advocates the total removal of age limits for political offices in Nigeria – Read More
3. Court on Thursday order the Department of State Services (DSS) to deposit funds recovered from the last year raid at a Supreme Court judge’s residence, Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, into Central Bank of Nigeria – Read More
4. Two courts of competent jurisdiction give conflicting judgments over the release of Capital Oil Boss, Ifeanyi Ubah – Read More
5. Sokoto State reportedly removed 13,415 Ghost Workers. In this part of the world, removal of ghost workers from payroll always looks more like doubling of ghost workers in payroll. Let’s hope 130,000 more are not removed in 2018 – Read More