Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????.
1. The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Oyegun, following his visit with some Governors and Ministers to see President Muhammadu Buhari in London says that Mr. President is ready to resume work – Read More
2. Federal Government is planning a N7.9trillion Budget for 2018 as Senate approves $1.8billion external loan – Read More
3. 48 bodies on Chad Basin oil explorers recovered following an attack by Boko Haram – Read More
4. Former Minister of Finance, Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, to earn 130,000 pounds in new appointment by the Standard Chartered Bank – Read More
5. Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, explains how former President Olusegun Obasanjo used him against former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and former Kaduna State Governor, Ahmed Makarfi – Read More