Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????.
1. National Assembly says that Acting President Yemi Osinbajo must have been misquoted, because the National Assembly can actually alter the Appropriation Bill – Read More
2. European Union approves 143million Euros for the ravaged North-East – Read More
3. Federal Government plans to recruit 7,500 graduates as tax officers to help boost revenue generation from taxes – Read More
4. Amnesty International wants nine Nigerian Military Commanders to be investigated – Read More
5. Kano State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) reportedly expels the former embattled chairman of the House Committee on Appropriation, Hon. Abdulmumuni Jibrin – Read More