Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper 🙂.
1. National Assembly says that Acting President Yemi Osinbajo must have been misquoted, because the National Assembly can actually alter the Appropriation Bill – Read More
2. European Union approves 143million Euros for the ravaged North-East – Read More
3. Federal Government plans to recruit 7,500 graduates as tax officers to help boost revenue generation from taxes – Read More
4. Amnesty International wants nine Nigerian Military Commanders to be investigated – Read More
5. Kano State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) reportedly expels the former embattled chairman of the House Committee on Appropriation, Hon. Abdulmumuni Jibrin – Read More