Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, says that CBN is developing home grown solutions to tackle Nigeria’s economic crisis – Read More
2. Former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, says that late Dr. Yusuf Maitama Sule, told him to arrest him after the General Muhammadu Buhari’s 1983 coup – Read More
3. Sultan, Saidu Abubakar, advises parents to monitor activities of their children on social media – Read More
4. Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, sacks 4 policemen in Ijebu-Ode over extortion – Read More
5. Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Court vows to oppose reduction in the number of judges – Read More