Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????.
1. Plateau State Governor, Mr. Simon Lalong, tells victims of herdsmen attack that he feels their pains. Hell no he doesn’t. Does he? Something must be done to address this issue – Read More
2. Nigerian Army explains why it decided to establish a military base in Daura, the hometown of President Muhammadu Buhari. Well don’t worry, no need for explanation, I think everybody understands why – Read More
3. The Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, explains the job Nigerian Lawmakers do. “We’re Fully Committed to Making Laws,” he said. No wonder they understand the LAW better – Read More
4. Human Rights Lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana, urges Federal Government to apprehend and prosecute those inciting coup d’état – Read More
5. After about 1,000days thanks to the Federal Government, International Red Cross and other negotiators, parents of 82 recently freed Chibok Girls meets their daughters in tears – Read More