Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. The United Kingdom’s National Crime Agency reportedly freezes properties belonging to the former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, in London.
2. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has so far reportedly injected $9.964billion into the interbank segment of the foreign exchange (forex) market in six months.
3. Abu Muhammad, a former Chief Intelligence Officer of the Boko Haram terrorists group, says that two factions (almawani and mamman nur factions) are ready to dialogue with the federal government and provide necessary help to conquer their wicked leader, Abubakar Shekau.
4. South East, Niger Delta and Middle Belt groups has condemned and warned against the recent move by the Federal Government to re-arrest the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
5. Former Minister of Education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, says that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) lowering cut-off marks will undermine standards.