Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. The two factional chairmen of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Senator Ahmed Makarfi, endorses PDP Governors position concerning the lingering crisis in the party – Read More
2. Presidency says that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is not considered by the federal government as a South-East leader of thought. This is apparently why he was ignored in the consultation of leaders from the region – Read More
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission investigator investigating an alleged N5billion scam said that no money was traced to Senator Danjuma Goje’s account – Read More
4. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo urges churches to join the fight against corruption and expose treasury looters – Read More
5. Southern Leaders united; insists on restructuring of Nigeria – Read More