Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper 🙂. Enjoy!
1. The two factional chairmen of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Senator Ahmed Makarfi, endorses PDP Governors position concerning the lingering crisis in the party – Read More
2. Presidency says that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), is not considered by the federal government as a South-East leader of thought. This is apparently why he was ignored in the consultation of leaders from the region – Read More
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission investigator investigating an alleged N5billion scam said that no money was traced to Senator Danjuma Goje’s account – Read More
4. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo urges churches to join the fight against corruption and expose treasury looters – Read More
5. Southern Leaders united; insists on restructuring of Nigeria – Read More