Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 6 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. The Nigerian Army accuses parents in the North-East of donating their daughters to Boko Haram terrorists for suicide attacks – Read More
2. Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, insist that the Igbos who were issued quit notice ultimatum by Northern Youths to vacate the North by October 1 must remain in the north – Read More
3. Lagos State Governor Akinwunmi Ambode says that the Lagos State Government spent N15billion to beef up security in 2016 – Read More
4. Niger State Governor Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello urges States to look inward for new sources of revenue – Read More
5. Senator Roland Owie, a former Senate Chief Whip and Deputy National Leader (south) of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), says that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) laid foundation for kidnapping in Nigeria – Read More