Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper 🙂. Enjoy!
1. Kwara State Government says that Senate President Bukola Saraki has stopped receiving payments from the state as a former governor of Kwara. He also allegedly returned all Pension money paid to him as well.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2015 campaign official in Kano State reportedly dumps the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
3. Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State seeks stronger ties between Church and Government for nation building.
4. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recovers N227million in Kaduna State.
5. Protesters against President Muhammadu Buhari says that he is holding Nigeria to ransom.