Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper 🙂. Enjoy!
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says that President Muhammadu Buhari will return to Nigeria sooner than expected – Read More
2. Leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) jubilates as Supreme Court silences Senator Ali Modu Sheriff for good – Read More
3. World Bank says that it did not audit the loot of former military Head of State, General Sani Abacha – Read More
4. Federal Executive Council approves payment of N2.7trillion owed to contractors and pensioners – Read More
5. Minister of Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, says that Nigeria will voluntarily join OPEC cuts – Read More