Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. A Federal High Court in Abuja has formally proscribed the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). The court also declared the group a terrorist organization in its ruling on Wednesday.
2. Union directs members of Nigerian Health Workers to begin indefinite strike. Health sector could be grounded following this action.
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) commends the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, over anti-corruption courts.
4. Alhaji Aliko Dangote, the Chairman of the Dangote Group of Companies, while speaking at the sidelines of the 72nd United Nations General Assembly in New York, said that we should pray that international oil prices stay low.
5. Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, said that selfish politicians were behind calls for President Muhammadu Buhari to contest in 2019 general elections.