Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) reportedly recovered N328.9billion from Conoil, Total and seven others – Read More
2. Police operatives in Enugu State evacuates unexploded Biafra war bomb – Read More
3. The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, says that the Federal Government has borrowed the sum of N3.38billion to aid the production of potato in Plateau – Read More
4. The Nigerian Navy plans to establish the Naval War College in Cross River State – Read More
5. Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), urges punishment for Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SAN) who according to him frustrates grand corruption cases – Read More