Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 6 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says that Nigeria’s economy remains challenging despite signs of relief – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo tells protesters of marginalization that they are appointment seekers – Read More
3. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State says that the United States reports on Boko Haram shows clearly that the terrorists have not been defeated as claimed by the Federal Government – Read More
4. Former Governor of Oyo State, Rasheed Ladoja and Alao Akala, reportedly returns to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as Caretaker Chairman Ahmed Makarfi cautions against impunity – Read More
5. Former President Obasanjo says that poverty and wealth is a choice and Africa must make one – Read More
6. Senator Dino Melaye urges Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to declare a state of emergency in Kogi State now – Read More