Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. Northern Group writes Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, urges him to allow the Igbos go with Biafra Republic – Read More
2. The Central Bank of Nigeria injects $195million into the forex market – Read More
3. Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State alleges that Commissioners and Local Government Chairmen in the State paid the wife of former Governor Rotimi Amaechi who is currently the Transport Minister monthly – Read More
4. Federal Government releases N350billion immediately for capital projects – Read More
5. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo rounds off meeting with leaders from the North and South-East, says everyone agreed to remain as one Nigeria – Read More