Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????.
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, Aliko Dangote, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Governors and others, reportedly behind the reason why Kano State Assembly will not probe Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammad Sanusi II – Read More
2. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, on Monday, said that he wants to extend his tenure which was aborted when he was impeached from office – Read More
3. Minister of Petroleum Resource, Ibe Kachikwu, promises to resign from office if by 2019 Nigeria does not produce enough fuel to serve us. I think I love this challenge – Read More
4. After hearing the appeal of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Senator Ahmed Makarfi on the lingering leadership issue in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Supreme Court five man panel led by Justice Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, decided to reserve its judgment for a date to be eventually communicated – Read More
5. Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos State, following his challenge at the Federal High Court in Ikeja over his installation as Lagos Oba by two members of the Lagos Royal family said that he is the bona fide Oba of Lagos by native law and customs. Prince Adedoyin Adebiyi and Prince Rasheed Modile claims that Akiolu should not be on the throne because he is not a member of a ruling family and not the direct descendant of Oba Ado, the First Oba of Lagos State – Read More