Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. Senate President Bukola Saraki said that the National Assembly Infrastructure Bills would create 580,000 jobs in five years – Read More
2. Presidency dismisses insinuations that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health could cause constitutional crisis in Nigeria – Read More
3. Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), denies accepting cash, car gifts for Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State – Read More
4. Nigeria’s only car company, Innosson Motors, laments government’s low patronage of made in Nigeria vehicles – Read More
5. Udom Emmanuel, the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, said that regardless of whomever wins at the Supreme Court between Sheriff and Makarfi, he will still remain in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) – Read More