Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. Court orders Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, to testify in the trial of Chief Olisa Metuh, a former Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
2. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) moves to restore prisoners voting rights, wants prisoners to vote in the next general election come 2019.
3. The United States of America Secretary of Energy, Mr. Rick Perry, held a meeting with the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, on Tuesday in Cape Town, South Africa, at the 24th Africa Oil Week.
4. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, appeals to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami, to give Nigerians in Diaspora more time to fix their Bank Verification Number (BVN).
5. The National House of Representatives and the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to probe the reinstatement of wanted former Chairman of Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina.