Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Thisday Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Thisday Newspaper ????. Enjoy!
1. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria stands with President Muhammadu Buhari, tells protesters calling for his resumption or resignation to leave him alone.
2. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) seeks more powers to reject candidates.
3. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo days after he reportedly described those calling for Nigeria’s restructuring as appointment seekers, vehemently denied that he called advocates of restructuring job seekers.
4. Deadly Boko Haram terrorists attacked and killed 31 fishermen in Baga area of Borno State. The Governor of the State Kashim Shettima also confirmed the killings. Yesterday the State Officials confirmed that the terrorist has so far destroyed 1million homes and properties worth over N1trillion in the state. Northern Governors also visited the state on Tuesday and donated about N360million.
5. Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State says that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is not against Anambra Governorship poll.