Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!🙂 Enjoy your weekend!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari should resume office or resign, Charly Boy insists as anti-Buhari and pro-Buhari protesters clash in Abuja.
2. The Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), says that Nigeria’s mistake is the 1999 Constitution.
3. Niger Delta agitators tell Yorubas and Northerners to leave the Niger Delta region before October 1.
4. The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun, says that the party is not opposing true federalism.
5. Federal Government says that the 2018 Budget Proposal will be submitted by October.