Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy your weekend!
1. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has described its recent ban and declaration as terrorist group by the Federal Government, as ‘Black Market Order’.
2. The Nigerian Customs Service alleges that intercepted arms were been imported by Nigerian arms syndicate in Turkey. Col Hameed Ali, Nigerian Customs boss, to meet with Turkish envoy.
3. Federal Government says that Fulani Herdsmen are criminals and not terrorists like the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
4. Northern Elders says that the North is not afraid of restructuring Nigeria, but however won’t be stampeded.
5. The sacked Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, yesterday afternoon met with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa in Abuja. There are speculations that Sheriff is planning his defection to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).