Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. Chief Mike Ozekhome, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, says that President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day speech shows fixated hatred for the Igbos.
2. Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu, said that the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) was not being held by the Nigerian Military. According to Kalu, Kanu is already in London.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari canceled Independence Day celebration in Abuja, visted troops of the Nigerian Military who are fighting the Boko Haram insurgents in Maiduguri.
4. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, a Chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) tells President Muhammadu Buhari to fulfill his promises to Nigerians on security.
5. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo assures Nigerians that the Federal Government will complete the 2nd Niger Bridge.