Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. Reno Omokri, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s former aide, said that President Muhammadu Buhari has no intention or capacity to hold credible election in Nigeria.
2. Capital Oil Boss, Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah, apparently after the outcome of the Anambra State Peoples Democratic Party Governorship Primaries formally dumps the PDP and join APGA.
3. Former Governor of Abia State and Chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), said that Igbo will produce president in 2023.
4. Two members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (aka Shiites) were reportedly killed by the Nigeria Police following a clash in Kano on Sunday.
5. The Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, has reportedly sued Senator Isah Misau, the Chairman Senate Committee on Navy, for N5billion over N120billion bribery allegation.