Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!🙂 Enjoy!
1. According to the presidency, here’s why the federal government ignored the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, in consultation with South East – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo said that the agitation for Biafra is a violation of the Nigeria’s constitution – Read More
3. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said that former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, bluntly refused to disclose the where about of N1.2billion – Read More
4. Reports shows that Nigerian hackers steal $3billion worldwide – Read More
5. The Department of State Services (DSS) moves to expose and prosecute those behind the recent quit notice ultimatum issued to Ndigbo by Arewa Youths – Read More