Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. According to the presidency, here’s why the federal government ignored the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, in consultation with South East – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo said that the agitation for Biafra is a violation of the Nigeria’s constitution – Read More
3. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said that former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, bluntly refused to disclose the where about of N1.2billion – Read More
4. Reports shows that Nigerian hackers steal $3billion worldwide – Read More
5. The Department of State Services (DSS) moves to expose and prosecute those behind the recent quit notice ultimatum issued to Ndigbo by Arewa Youths – Read More