Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari in his response to alleged marginalization of the South-East region told Igbo leaders that he is in no way sidelining the region. He noted that he gave the region four (4) substantive ministers.
2. The National House of Representatives will reportedly probe Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and President Muhammadu Buhari over N11.1billion Presidential Clinic Budget.
3. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State following the statement by the President of World Bank, says that he is not surprised by the revelation because President Muhammadu Buhari is a sectional leader.
4. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, urges international partners to proscribe the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
5. Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State, says that three (3) Southern Governors were present on the day President Muhammadu Buhari begged World Bank to shift focus for North-East rehab.