Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy your weekend!
1. Federal Government reportedly ask court to return Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to prison for apparently violating his bail conditions.
2. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State alleges that the recent announcement by the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Federal Governments decision to consider hate speeches as terrorism, is a plan to silence oppositions especially the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
3. Asari Dokubo asks President Muhammadu Buhari to show Nigerians the projects accomplished with the 2016 and 2017 trillion naira budgets. Watch the video here on 1Push
4. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria urges Nigerians to ignore former President Olusegun Obasanjo over his comments that our lawmakers at the National Assembly can be best described as unarmed robbers.
5. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) reportedly withdraws its threat to stop the forthcoming Governorship election in Anambra State.