Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan in response to the statement issued by Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), that during his administration as president, money grew feet and ran faster that Usain Bolt, said that facts have also deserted him (Tinubu) faster than Bolt.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari reportedly shunned the former Chairman of the Pension Reform Commission, Abdulrasheed Maina, in Dubai over N17billion pension fraud.
3. Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, who is the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), is reportedly leading the Saturday Anambra State Governorship election poll.
4. The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun, said that President Muhammadu Buhari is working hard to make things better.
5. Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State has accused some APC leaders of trying to discredit President Muhammadu Buhari.