Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. Presidency disowns Acting President Yemi Osinbajo for saying that the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has no powers to confirm some nominees – Read More
2. Southern Senators Forum in its responds to the rising agitation around the country says that its stands with one Nigeria – Read More
3. Chief John Oyegun, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says that Economic recession in Nigeria is a blessing because God allowed it so that we can boost nation’s agriculture – Read More
4. Afenifere urges Federal Government to restructure Nigeria now before it is too late – Read More
5. The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), says that the Igbos wants referendum no restructuring – Read More