Good Day Nigeria! Happy New Month! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. Senator Dino Melaye in a recent statement described the Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration as GREEDOCRACY but however described today government under his own party leadership as CRIMINOCRACY – Read More
2. South East Assembly allegedly ask Federal Government to revoke the bail granted to the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu – Read More
3. The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji …, reportedly slams NYSC for opening orientation camps during Ramadan fasting period – Read More
4. Federal Government probes N700billion Niger Delta projects under Ex-President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s administrations – Read More
5. Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State visits Akim Police Station where Nigerian Naval Soldiers allegedly used machine gun to attack policemen. The governor expressed anger over the attack – Read More