Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!🙂 Enjoy!
1. Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State apologizes to the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) over May 30, 2016 killing of its members in Onitsha by the Nigerian security forces. I commend Obiano, that’s a good way to make sure that the forthcoming election holds peacefully in the state.
2. The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun, alleges that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is behind the Igbo hate song. Lai Mohammed however noted that the Federal Government will pursue those churning out hate songs.
3. The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, says that his re-arrest will quicken the actualization of Biafra.
4. The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, says that the state government will continue to support Small and Medium scale Enterprises for sustained development.
5. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says that it has recovered over N227million in Kaduna State in just 7 months.