Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. The crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) continues as South-West faction loyal to sacked Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, joins Mega Party – Read More
2. The All Progressives Congress (APC) says that it does not understand what Nigerians means by restructuring– Read More
3. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) alleges that the Federal Government offered him Biafra without Benue State and Rivers State – Read More
4. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, says that he was not appointed to develop other economies – Read More
5. Music Legend 2Face Idibia says that Boko Haram crisis is not religious but political – Read More