Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!🙂 Enjoy!
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo following the 3months ultimatum given to the Igbos in the north, assures igbo leaders from South-East that the federal government will tackle issues decisively – Read More
2. The Bayelsa State Government announces N1.13billion all time high internally generated revenue – Read More
3. Fuel subsidy reportedly returns as NNPC records N50billion shortage – Read More
4. The Code of Conduct Tribunals (CCT) yesterday discharged and acquitted Senate President Bukola Saraki in his trial – Read More
5. Read this buzzing article by Femi Aribisala titled “Nigerian cannot survive without the Igbo” – Read More