Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. In a recent statement on Monday, the presidency tells Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan that President Muhammadu Buhari inherited an economy ravaged by mismanagement and corruption.
2. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo in Minna on Monday disclose how former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar conspired with others to make him president in 1999.
3. Imo State Government Rochas Okorocha says that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is deceiving Igbos.
4. Federal Government reportedly setup International Reference Centre for treatment of Lassa Fever
5. Recently released video shows Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike accusing the All Progressives Congress (APC) of misleading the public through cut-editing video footage. Watch the Video here on 1Push Naija