Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) alleges that former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who visited Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State last week, came to instigate another civil war in Nigeria – Read More
2. Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose declares his plans to run for 2019 presidency – Read More
3. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) holds caucus meeting, vows to remove the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2019 – Read More
4. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State says that Nigeria do not need restructuring – Read More
5. Governor of Edo State Godwin Obaseki explains why the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should join him in moving the state forward – Read More