Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday said that he is under pressure to establish a national airline as Nigeria hosts International Civil Aviation Organisation.
2. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has blamed the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, for the disappearance of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). He also urged the court to compel Buratai to pay him N10million for the psychological trauma he has gone through following the disappearance of Kanu caused by the Nigerian Army.
3. According to Vanguard, associates, business barons abandon Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan as he marks 60th birthday.
4. The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, on Monday tackled President Muhammadu Buhari over the disregards of court orders by the federal government.
5. The wanted former Chairman of the Presidential Pension Reform Commission, Abdulrasheed Maina, has reportedly challenged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to an open debate over alleged N2.1billion fraud.