Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!????
1. Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), in his response to the lingering coup rumour urged Nigerians to resist any coup attempt by the military – Read More
2. Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos, at the Ikeja High Court, following the suit against him challenging his emergence as the Lagos State Oba when he is not a descendant of Oba Ado, the first Oba of Lagos, said that the gods anointed him as Oba and that he is the bona fide Oba of Lagos – Read More
3. Ibe Kachikwu, the Minister of Petroleum Resources, said that if Nigeria does not produce fuel by 2019, he would resign from office. A very challenging target for Mr. Kachikwu – Read More
4. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State seeks to complete his aborted tenure when he was impeached in 2006. The Supreme Court had in 2014 nullified the impeachment of Fayose from office seven months to the end of his first term. The governor seeks to contest in 2018 to complete his tenure – Read More
5. The Court Martial of a Benue Air Force Personnel who killed his lover who was also an Air Force Personnel to begin – Read More