Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. The Presidency has restated that the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration will not use the 2014 Confab report. Mr. Garba Shehu, President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media, said that the conference was not an inclusive conference, adding that the leaders of their party were not involved. “It was not an inclusive conference. You very well recall that the leaders of our own party – whether ACN and all of that and the governors were missing from that conference. Shehu said.
2. The Founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, reportedly said that Nigeria will not disintegrate.
3. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has vehemently denied that its leader Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, had escaped to London from Nigeria through Malaysia. Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, a former Governor of Abia State, where Kanu hails from had stated that a relative of the Biafra leader had told him that Kanu was already in London.
4. Mr. Mike Ozekhome, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), urges President Muhammadu Buhari to implement the 2014 report of the National Conference.
5. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has urged Nigerians not to blame President Muhammadu Buhari for Nigeria’s infrastructural deficit.
6. The South-East Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) reportedly said that it would only support northern candidate for the 2019 presidential elections. This is clearly a problem for Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State who has recently declared his intentions to contest.