Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) says that the governors of the South-Eastern states were responsible for the invasion of their leader’s residence, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, by soldiers.
2. Wanted former Chairman of the Pension Task Reform, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, said that because he stopped pension thieves he is being subjected to relentless presecution and media trial.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari reveals that he will soon appoint new ministers and reshuffle his cabinet soon.
4. Ahead 2019 Presidential Election, Governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC) reportedly backs President Muhammadu Buhari for second term.
5. Presidency seeks Nigerians to support and cooperation President Muhammadu Buhari’s fight against corruption in Nigeria.