Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister of Information and Culture, Mr. Lai Mohammed, said that Mr. President’s health status is private even if he’s being treated with state’s money.
2. The family of the man spearheading the agitation for Biafra secession from Nigeria, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has told Federal Government to produce their son whose whereabouts since the clash between his supporters and the Nigerian Army at his hometown in Umuahia, the capital of Abia State, is unknown. The federal government had stated that Kanu is not in its custody, could be hiding.
3. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has declared October 1 as a national prayer day.
4. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after a closed door meeting on Tuesday said that Nigeria’s unity is not negotiable.
5. Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, the Chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, said that members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), will be rehabilitated and empowered.