Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Vanguard Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys Vanguard news!???? Enjoy!
1. Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, says that she would like to be in Nigeria to face trial of alleged money laundering while she was Petroleum Minister under the administration of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.
2. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria alleges that Nigerian Embassies are face threats from host countries.
3. The Minister for Petroleum Resource, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, says that the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Resources (NNPC), Dr Maikanti Baru, is disobedient to him. Deplores leakage of documents to President Muhammadu Buhari.
4. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said that despite revolution witnessed in agricultural sector, the cost of food items is still high because of infrastructural deficit and export demands.
5. The Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Nyesom Wike, urges the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, not to allow politics affect the fight against insecurity.